Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kyosho Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M 1/64

Here is the second car I got with my Testarossa, and it is an epic one.

The Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M, with the name homaging back to Ferrari's sixteen Formula One wins, with the epic looks, and speed of the F430 Scuderia, and finally the absolutely astonishing sound of driving down a road  with that V8 singing behind you.

My pictures don't do this justice, Kyosho does and AMAZING job at recreating the car, detail is very exceptional. Again, as per all my Kyosho's, painted interior, and engine where visible.

Take a gander at the pictures :)









2 comments:

  1. Another enthusiast here. Love what you do. Are you still collecting? Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still collecting. But unfortunately not posting anymore. They want me to buy a domain so I stopped posting.

      I started working on/modifying real vehicles as well. My instagram is mruffolo2

      Delete